- Question of the Week #1 (in order for this to work we need you to comment)
- Question of the Week #2 (a second attempt: still not sure this has the legs to be a regular feature)
- Question of the Week #3 (this is showing some potential)
- Question of the Week # 4 (at what point does this become a fixture?)
- Question of the Week #5 (a question of the season…It’s December, I am obligated)
- Question of the Week #6
- Question of the Week #7 (More Like Question of the Year)
Which would be more bothersome:
Going to a doctor who is not a believer but recognizes the importance of spiritual health as it pertains to physical health, so encourages “spiritual treatment” as well as physical treatment.
Going to the atheistic doctor who denies God’s existence and just deals with the physical make-up of the individual. And refuses to acknowledge any possibility of God in the healing process.
Now have at it!!! (it is impossible to not have an opinion…so please share)