- Question of the Week #1 (in order for this to work we need you to comment)
- Question of the Week #2 (a second attempt: still not sure this has the legs to be a regular feature)
- Question of the Week #3 (this is showing some potential)
- Question of the Week # 4 (at what point does this become a fixture?)
- Question of the Week #5 (a question of the season…It’s December, I am obligated)
- Question of the Week #6
- Question of the Week #7 (More Like Question of the Year)
So, my oldest daughter is rapidly approaching the age of 10. Which movie would you recommend she watch? (I know many of you would say she should watch neither and try to say that films are a waste of time…nice try, I am wise to your antics.)
Should she watch a movie that is laden with pretty foul language, and a marginal amount of implied violence, but that also has a powerful and unmistakable theme of redemption and the redemptive power of meaningful relationships?
Should she watch a film which is intended for children that has no foul language, but is ultimately a story of an adolescent girl rebelling against her father, bartering her soul to evil, seducing a man, and ultimately getting what she wants?
Which is more appropriate? Have at it….